Have you joined the “Cord Cutting” community by cancelling your cable TV service but feel left out from watching the Super Bowl? Fox gave an unexpectedly generous solution to this dilemma by announcing Fox will stream the Super Bowl for free to desktops and iPads.
Here’s how to get setup on your iPad before the Super Bowl:
- Download the Fox Sports GO app onto your iPad
- Open the Fox Sports Go app and be sure to enable Location Services
- Open the app at game time and watch the Super Bowl!
That’s it. You’ll be able to watch the entire game and half-time show for free on your iPad.
Enjoy the game!
Leave a Comment
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Foscam from Hackers
- Best Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor